Liv Vancouver is your hub for all things cycling related. Whether you want to learn to fix a flat or take a multi-week mountain biking clinic, we have you covered.
Looking for inspiration for a ride? Take a look here, and see our selection of local routes.
Our popular maintenance clinics are coming back! Stay tuned for additional details and let us know if you have ideas for clinics you would like to join!
- 27th- Intro to Bikepacking Clinic – Vanier Park
* For all our rides, please register online here with CCN.
* Rides will be capped at 10 people total.
* To register, everyone has to sign the Cycling BC COVID waiver, the Participant Agreement, and the store liability waiver. All rides will adhere to Cycling BC’s Return to Play guidelines, which can be found here.
* We ride rain or shine, but we will cancel the ride if there aren’t enough riders signed up.
- 2nd- No ride (BC Day)
- 9th- 8-11am – Sunday Group Road Ride– Deep Cove
- 15th- 10am-2pm – Liv Valley 100 Road Ride– Meet in Pitt Meadows
- 16th- 8-11am – Sunday Group Road Ride– Route TBD
- 23rd- No Sunday Group Road Ride
- 23rd- 9am-3pm (approx.) – Sea to Sky Gravel Adventure Ride
- 30th- 8-11am – Sunday Group Road Ride– Route TBD.
- 6th- No ride (Labour Day)
- 13th- 8am-12pm – Sunday Group Road Ride– 100km UBC, Iona Beach, Richmond *Last Sunday Ride of the season
Join our Liv Vancouver Ride Group on Facebook for the latest details on upcoming rides, including routes, and to communicate with each other and connect for unofficial rides.
Come join us for more fun rides like this one!