Liv Vancouver is your hub for all things cycling related. Whether you want to learn to fix a flat or take a multi-week mountain biking clinic, we have you covered.
Looking for inspiration for a ride? Take a look here, and see our selection of local routes.
- 7th – TBD – Winter Maintenance
- 14th – TBD – Tubeless 101
- 21st – TBD – Mechanics 201
(More details to come)
Our weekly Sunday Rides are back! With the increasing popularity of gravel riding, we will offer a gravel route on the last Sunday of each month.
* For all our in-person rides, please register online here with CCN.
* To register, everyone has to sign the Cycling BC COVID waiver, the Participant Agreement, and the store liability waiver. We are in Step 3 of BC’s Return to Sport Plan.
* Bike requirements: drop bar road bike for road rides and drop bar gravel or cyclo-cross bike for gravel rides.
* We ride rain or shine, but we may cancel the ride if there aren’t enough riders signed up.
Join our Liv Vancouver Ride Group on Facebook for the latest details on upcoming rides, including routes, and to communicate with each other and connect for unofficial rides.
Come join us for more fun rides like this one!