Liv Vancouver is your hub for all things cycling related. Whether you want to learn to fix a flat or take a multi-week mountain biking clinic, we have you covered.
Looking for inspiration for a ride? Take a look here, and see our selection of local routes.
Our popular maintenance clinics are coming back! Stay tuned for additional details and let us know if you have ideas for clinics you would like to join!
- 13th – 6-7:30 pm – Basic Bicycle Maintenance
- 20th – 6-7:30 pm – Gears & Brakes
- 25th – 7-8:30 pm – Bikepacking w/experienced adventurers
- 27th – 6-7:30 pm – Fix-A-Flat
* For all our fall rides, please RSVP at email@example.com before 6pm the night before so we know who to expect. We ride rain or shine, but we will cancel the ride if there aren’t enough riders signed up.
- 3rd – 8-11am – Sunday Group Road Ride – Iona & Steveston, see route here
- 10th – No Ride (Remembrance Day)
- 17th – 8-11am – Last Sunday Group Road Ride ! – Route TBD.
In the meantime, you can join our Liv Vancouver Ride Group on Facebook for the latest details on upcoming rides, including routes, and to communicate with each other and connect for unofficial rides.
Come join us for more fun rides like this one!