Date: January 23, 2019
Location: Liv Vancouver / 1709 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC
Cost: $5 suggested donation to the Atira Women’s Resource Society
Register: Please RSVP to email@example.com / 778-379-0694
Provided: Wine, cheese and a fun social experience during which you could find some new-to-you treasures!
Join us on Wednesday, January 23 for a cycling-focused athletic clothing swap at Liv Vancouver! Bring in gently used cycling/athletic clothing that no longer inspires you and swap for something new to you! We hope you join us for a fun evening, complete with wine and cheese, while connecting with a group of like-minded women and get excited about the upcoming season. And bring your friends — the more, the merrier!
1. Bring items you are comfortable swapping (no sales).
2. Bring clean, recently washed clothes to swap!
3. Honour system – try to limit the number of things you take to make sure everybody gets a few things.
4. Any athletic wear is welcome (yoga pants, tri suits, etc.) but cycling clothing is encouraged!
5. Liv Vancouver will offer discounts on select Liv clothing, accessories and bikes!