Date: November 21, 2018 (Fall Series) | March 20, 2019 (Spring Series)
Location: Liv Vancouver / 1709 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC
Cost: $15 for one session or $50 when you register for all 4 (proceeds to a charity of our choice – TBA).
Register: email@example.com / 778-379-0694
Provided: Wine, cheese and expertise, courtesy of Liv Vancouver Team, featuring special guest instructors.
BYOBike if you wish.
The third clinic in our tech series, this Brake & Gear Adjustment session will explain how your brakes and gears work and how to adjust them. Lessons include:
- How brakes work
- Different types of brake systems for different applications
- Difference between mechanical and hydraulic disc brakes
- How cables and derailleurs work
- How electronic shifting works
- How to efficiently and effectively shift
- Different types of shifter setups