Date: February 1, 2018
Location: Liv Vancouver / 1709 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC
Cost: FREE if you bring items to swap or $10 suggested donation to the YWCA if you don’t.
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org / 778-379-0694
Provided: Wine, cheese and a fun social experience during which you could find some new-to-you treasures!
Join us on Thursday, February 1 for a cycling-focused athletic clothing swap at Liv Vancouver! Bring in gently used cycling/athletic clothing that no longer inspires you and swap for something new to you, or if you have nothing to bring, we suggest a $10 donation to the YWCA to get in on the action! We hope you join us for a fun evening, complete with wine and cheese, while connecting with a group of like-minded women and get excited about the upcoming season!
1. Bring items you are comfortable swapping (no sales).
2. Bring clean, recently washed clothes to swap!
3. Honour system – try to limit the number of things you take to make sure everybody gets a few things.
4. Any athletic wear is welcome (yoga pants, tri suits, etc.) but cycling clothing is encouraged!
5. If you don’t have any clothing to swap, we recommend bringing a $10 donation to the YWCA to participate in the swap.
6. Liv Vancouver will offer discounts on select Liv clothing, accessories and bikes!